Interoperability Award 2022 | Voting is open!
Public voting for the Interoperability Award 2022 is now open and you can vote for your favorite candidate!
The X-eHealth project received a total of 19 applications from 10 countries (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia and Switzerland) and, after the evaluation by an international jury, 13 projects/initiatives were chosen up for voting.
Find out more about each one below:
- A National combined Messaging & Data Sharing Infrastructure Framework in Denmark (Denmark)
- Andaman7 (Belgium)
- Border Regions Project (The Netherlands)
- DDMN (Slovenia)
- Development of OcDeC within ORCHESTRA (Germany)
- DH-Convener Initiative (Austria)
- Multi-Terminology Server (SMT) (France)
- OTENTIK Interoperable Trust Network (France)
- Portuguese Health Certificates’ Solution (Portugal)
- Project HUSKY – Health Usability Key (Austria and Switzerland)
- Smart4Health (Germany)
- UNICOM (Europe)
- Unveiling ‘One Health’ at Autonomous Region of Madeira (Portugal)
The winner of the public vote and the honorable mentions, awarded by the international jury, will be announced during the 2nd X-eHealth Innovation Day, which will take place both online and in person. The winners will be contacted in advance.
The Interoperability Award 2022 aims to recognize excellence and innovative endeavor, in other initiatives or projects the field of health data interoperability. By placing a spotlight on outstanding work and celebrating innovative solutions, we intend to further extend existing partnerships, generate new synergies, opportunities, and recognition – thus leading to stronger networks and increasingly collaborative ties in the future of eHealth.
X-eHealth is a project of strategic relevance for tomorrow’s European eHealth Union. Assembling a shared commitment of 47 health actors, the underlying idea of this project is to develop the basis for a workable, interoperable, secure and cross border Electronic Health Record Exchange Format in order to lay the foundation for the advance of eHealth.