European Federation for Medical Informatics (EFMI)
The 2nd EU-China Health Summit on Medical Innovation, Medical Informatics, Medical Imaging and Medical Technology Transfer took place between October 21th and 25th, as an hybrid Summit in which discussion occurred in Beijing and remotely.
The main objective of this Summit was to advance cooperation and promote the exchange of medical knowledge, with particular emphasis on medical imaging, health informatics, medical innovation and technology knowledge transfer and artificial intelligence.
Based on the above, the output of the Summit discussion aimed to deliver insight for scientific paper on the following topics:
- Medical Imaging physics and processing
- Findable Accessible Interoperable Reusable (FAIR) Health Data Sets
- Health technology standards and interoperability
- Robotics of health and social care
- Citizen engagement with digital health technology
- Mobile health assessment and contact tracing apps
- Digital health for nursing and rehabilitation
- Health technology in Living environments and the Internet of Things
- Medical Innovation, Intellectual Property, and Patent Management
- Digital health technology for emergency care
- AI in Health and Wellness Technology
- AI in the hospital of the future
- Privacy, ethics, and Cyber-security in the AI age
For more information, check the Preliminary Program – 2nd EU-China Health Summit on Medical Innovation, Medical Informatics, Medical Imaging and Medical Technology Transfer.